In Geargag, you can easily create a collection manually or automatically by these steps:
1. Click Create a new collection in Storefront > Collections
2. Describe your Collection
- Collection Name
- Edit permalink for a friendly URL
- Collection Description
- Collection thumbnail: The image displayed in the Geargag shared catalog links or in the store front which your collection's listed.
You will also have options ON/OFF category index, Show collection in Cart Page or Show Products from Marketplace to your Collection by checking Options in the right corner of the Dashboard.
3. Select Products in the Collection
Switch Collection Type from Manual To Smart if you want the products will be automatically selected to the catalog or manual picked up.
3.1 For Manual Add Products
Search for items in your store or from Geargag Market Place One by One and manually add to your collection.
3.2. For Smart Product import
Switch Collection Type to Smart & build conditions:
- All conditions: The products will automatically be added in the collection if it meets all the conditions
- Any conditions: The products will automatically be added in the collection if it meets one of the conditions
If you need any help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us message in the Chatbox.