A quantity discount is an incentive offered to a buyer that results in a decreased cost per unit of goods or materials when purchased in greater numbers. A quantity discount is often offered by sellers to entice customers to purchase in larger quantities
You can easily set a Quantity discount rule & apply on your store with just 4 easy steps below:
STEP 2: Input the required information:
2.1. Offer's name & message
- Offer's name (optional): Give your offer a name to manage easily or leave blank (we will automatically generate a name for you)
- Offer's message: Choose one of our suggested offer's messages.
- Offer Status: Choose to show/hide the offer by turning on/off this button.
- Target products: The products you want to apply this discount rule. You can choose:
- All products: The rule will be applied for any products in your store.
- Specific products: Select the products you want to apply for the discount rule. Please note that if you turn on the 'Marketplace', you can also add products from other websites on Geargag network; if you turn it off, you can only choose among your items.
2.2. Offer's discount
You can adjust the offer discount in terms of quantity by a percent or an exact amount.
For example, your store will offer a discount 5$ for each item if the customer by 2 items.
STEP 3: Press 'Save' when you are done.
This is how it looks like on our demo pages:
If you have any questions, please submit a ticket Here, send an email to [email protected] or leave us a message in the chatbox.