With Geargag shipment service, you can deliver your single package door-to-door to customers fast & saving. Visit https://seller.geargag.com/shipment & start now with 4 easy steps:
- STEP 1. CREATE PRODUCTS TO BE SHIPPED
- STEP 2. REQUEST SHIPMENT
- STEP 3. PRINT BARCODES
- STEP 4. CREATE INVOICE
STEP 1. CREATE PRODUCTS TO BE SHIPPED
Before creating a Shipment Request, you have to list your Products for shipping in Shipment > Products > Add New Product
Add the following:
Product Title: Name of the product
Product info: Price (USD), SKU, Category, Dimensions (Height, Width, Length, and Weight), and Variants (Add variants if this product comes in multiple versions, like different sizes or weights).
Image: You can add an image of the product either from an URL or your PC.
Then ‘Create product’.
STEP 2. REQUEST SHIPMENT
1. Visit: Shipment > Import Shipment & download Template CSV
2. Fill into the Template
- order_id: The ID of your Original Order which you can easily use to search & match to other platforms.
- Shipping info (shipping_first_name, shipping_last_name, shipping_address_1, shipping_address_2, shipping_city, shipping_state, shipping_zipcode, shipping_country, shipping_phone, shipping_email)
- product_id & variant_id: The Product you want to ship (Before creating a shipment request, you have to Create a Product here). You can find the product_id & variant_id by clicking Edit beside the Product & copy the string number below:
- quantity: Number of item in the package
- id_station:Place the station Id you want to send product to:
- 3: Hanoi station
- 6: Hochiminh station
- 5: Da Nang station
3. Upload the CSV to Geargag. Click Step 1 > Step 2 > Step 3 to validate your shipping requests
You can also create a single shipment request without CSV, by clicking on "Create request" in Shipment > Requests or All Orders > Integrated Order details
In the Shipment Request Form, fill in required fields (quantity to shipping, size, weight, recipient info..)
Length/ Width/ Height: Details of the product which is calculated by centimeters (cm).
Weight: Weight of the product which is calculated by grams.
- Shipping address: Including first name, last name, phone, address of the customer; city, zip code, country, and state-related to that location. That information must be completely correct to avoid unexpected problems.
Choose the station you want to pick up (Hanoi, Da Nang, HCM city) & click “Check Shipping Services” to verify the order information & estimate the shipping fee. Then, click "Create Request” to verify the request information
STEP 3. PRINT BARCODES
When the uploading is finished, your shipment request will be listed in Shipment > Requests
Switch to "Print Barcode" select the requests to print barcode label & stick to your parcels before bringing them to Geargag stations
You can also reprint the barcode for a single request by clicking on the shipment & click Print Barcode
STEP 4. CREATE INVOICE
When Geargag receive, measure & approve the package, shipment status will be updated from "Awaiting Package" to "Stocked" (you will also receive a notification via email)
Visit the Pending Paid tab to Create Invoice & Pay for the shipment requests.
If your parcel’s accepted in Geargag stations, your request will be in status “Stocked”. Create & Pay Invoice to validate your request, then parcel’s ready to be delivered in scheduled.
You can check out for a single request as following;
When your parcel is successfully transferred to Domestic carriers (UPS, USPS, DHL, GLS,...), you can check your tracking code in your Shipping Request Dashboard.
For any support request, please contact [email protected]