In Geargag, if you don't have any websites or systems to sync bulk orders via API, visit Orders > Import Orders to create & request fulfillment with just 3 easy steps below:
STEP 1. VALIDATE ORDERS
Option 1: Create a single order (one-by-one)
Step 1: Press "+Order" in the Import Orders Dashboard
Step 2: Fill in the form with the required information:
Option 2. Import Orders via CSV
There're 2 options to import orders via CSV, each option has its own pros & cons and should be used for different types of fulfilled products:
Download CSV template at the right corner of the Import Order Dashboard
Download CSV template & Product ID list at the right corner of the Import Order Dashboard
- Order ID (order_id): The ID you use to classify your orders (you can use the original order IDs created from your platform)
- Customer information: Name (shipping_name), Email (shipping_email), Phone (shipping_phone), Address 1 (shipping_address_1), Address 1 (shipping_address_2), City (shipping_city), State (shipping_state), Zipcode (shipping_zipcode), Country (shipping_country)
- SKU: A code to distinguish items based on their types (Guy Tee, Quilt, Face Mask…), colors, and sizes, etc.
Visit Product Catalog to search for the exact items' SKU you need.
- Product ID (product_id): The IDs which are assigned to your products in All Products. You can manual search for Product ID or Export Product ID list from the Import Order dashboard
(Use Vlookup function in Excel to match Original Item Name & Product ID in Geargag's the most popular method to import thousands of orders at a time. Learn how to bulk upload designs in Geargag here)
- Design front (import_design_1) & Design back (import_design_2): The fulfillment design which are adapted to Geargag Design & Fulfillment guideline.
- Thumb (import_mockup_1): The images you're using to sell on your website/platforms. They're not required, but these thumbs will be displayed in the Order details & help you classify different items in the order.
Upload CSV to Geargag
Click Validate to move on to the next steps. If there're somethings wrong (wrong SKU, city, country, product_id,..), you'll see an error popup like this.
Hover to the red "x" icon at the head of the lines to identify exact problems and fix them by clicking on the line & update the order form as suggestions.
You can also delete any orders before merging by clicking at the red arrow icon at the end of the lines.
STEP 2. MERGE ORDERS
All the lines with the same Order ID, shipping info & design in CSV will be merged at this step. It means that all items of the order will reach your customer in the same package, at the same time & you will get discounts on the shipping fee for multi-item orders.
STEP 3. CREATE ORDERS
Click "Create Orders" to finish & be redirected to All Orders dashboard. Continue with Creating Fulfillment request according to the guide doc Here
If you have any questions, please contact our support team at [email protected] or leave a message at the chatbox.