WooCommerce is an e-commerce platform for online stores. To make your online business be more efficient with multiple stores, Geargag offers built-in integration with WooCommerce. Let’s connect your Geargag store with WooCommerce to get orders automatically.
There are 3 steps to integrate & sync orders from WooCommerce to Geargag:
- Connect your WooCommerce store to Geargag
- Set up Geargag Toolkit
- Sync Orders
1. Connect your WooCommerce Store to Geargag
Go to Geargag Admin > Integrations > WooCommerce.
Add a new connection with the store name & URL, then click "Add new connect"
- Name: Enter the name of your store.
- URL: Enter the link to your store in format http:// or https:// (for example https://woo.geargag.com/)
Confirm Geargag access by click ‘Approve’ to continue.
2. Config Sync Options
Click the 'edit' icon next to the store you've connected.
Choose the sync type for your store:
Option 1: Default (If you just want to sync order
Option 2: Use Geargag Theme
- Store name
- Website (URL)
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Status: Active/Inactive
- 'Retail Price' in Price Setting
STEP 3: Deciding on the options below:
- Sync Type*: There are 2 options:
- Default: If you already have an existing Woo store, you have your own configurations for products, and you feel more comfortable with your Woo Theme, select 'Default'.
- Use Geargag Theme: Our Geargag Themes when compared to Woo Themes are normally faster, more eye-catching, and super generous in terms of load capacity. If you want to apply Geargag Theme for your WooCommerce site, select 'Use Geargag Theme'.
- Export Product from Woo to Geargag Settings: Choose 'Do not export to geargag' or 'Export product from this woo store to geargag'.
- Order Import Settings: Choose 'Manually confirm imported orders' or 'Automatically confirm orders to be fulfilled'.
STEP 4: Ensure all of your changed information are saved.
2. Install Geargag Toolkit
In the WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New.
Look for "GearGag Toolkit" in the Search Bar & ‘Install Now’, your Woocommerce store's connected to Geargag successfully.
Sync Products & Orders
STEP 1: Go to GearGag Admin > Products > All Products > Tick to choose products you want to sync.
STEP 2: Select ‘Sync’ in the upper right corner.
STEP 3: There will be a pop-up window as below. Tick to select your store name > Click ‘Sync’.
Manage Products Syncing
STEP 1: Go to GearGag Admin > Integrations > WooCommerce > Press on 'sync' next to the name of the store you want to manage products syncing.
STEP 2: You will access to Sync management page of the store. Here, you can check status of products sync and filter by syncing status.