You can easily check the transaction history in details (topup/ fulfillment invoice/ refund/ monthly fee/...) in Billing > History.
In the History, you can see all transactions information:
- ID : the ID of the transactions on Geargag system
- Status : Payment status ( Success or Fail)
- Type: Payment type
- Fulfillment : a payment for an invoice of fulfillment requests
- Shipment : a payment for an invoice of shipment requests
- Topup : payment to add money onto Account Balance
- refund_fulfillment : a refund from Geargag due to an error in the fulfillment progress
- refund : A refund from Geargag for other reasons
- Setup store: a payment for store-opening fee if any
- Monthly : a payment for monthly fee on using service on Geargag if any
- Payment method : the method you use to send or receive the transacton
- Paid at : date and time when the transaction is processed
- Amount : the value of the payment
- Note : detailed information about the transaction
You can easily filter and export transaction reports by using the payment type, method, and time filter.
If there are any questions on Geargag Billing - History, please contact Geargag via the chatbox or email [email protected].